Monday, November 4, 2013

MONDAY NOV 4TH 2013

Ok this has been Crazy, and felt so long, but great!!!!!!!! Oh and freeeezing! No Mesa weather here
.
So Tuesday was a great day! We got 4 new investigators that day!!!!! One is Tobi, whom I spoke about a little last week. We met with her twice this week and set her on date for December 14th! Yay!!! Except that is the week after transfers :( So we are trying to move her up. She is so ready and doesn't need that much time. She could totally be baptized this weekend!!!! She has been going to church pretty much every Sunday for a year and she has such a powerful testimony. I am so excited to be working with her :)
That evening we went out to Moccasin and that's where we got the next 3 new investigators. Pearl, Korina, and Joe. They were taught be sisters about a year ago and set on date but they're parents wanted them to have more time to really get to know the church more and they're parents I think are coming around now. We are meeting with them again tomorrow so let's hope all does well.
As for Levi, we had to drop him because we haven't heard back in 2 weeks. Ah he was so golden.. I don't know what happened! So sad.. but I guess he is just not ready right now.
Running out of time so here is some quick updates:
Skye ended up going out of town so we didn't meet with him at the Family History Center last week. This week though. Fingers crossed!
Sommer and Bruce also cancelled and still haven't come to church so we might have to drop them. But that breaks my heart!!!!! And she has my skirt and I don't know how to ask for it back. I feel like I am breaking up with someone! No bueno.
Halloween was fun.. or just relaxing really! We had to be home by 6 so we got to relax all night. So nice!
I have been in a trio since Friday morning. A sister in the mission somewhere went home so there was an emergency exchange and the other sister in Kanab, Sister Donovan, got transferred to replace where she was. So Sister Waiane has been with us and will get her new companion this afternoon. It has been so fun though! Sister Waiane is from Vanautu (Mom- She is the one we met in February at the VC) She is super great always! She is THE MOST positive and focused missionary and person anyone will ever meet. It has been great to have her in our companionship and we going to miss her. Although I am excited for our area to be back to normal because we have been doing our stake and her area. Crazy!
Anyways, we better get going. But I love you all. Have a good week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment