Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014- Moroni Bound

Hello, How's it going?

So sad news, I forgot my old planner at our apartment so I don't even know what happened this last week... Life as a missionary.. Every day runs in to each other!

But exciting news, Pat is now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was such an amazing baptism! Like literally perfect. It should have been on "The District". There was so much member support and the spirit was so strong. His kids kept saying "Daddy's getting baptized!" Everyone was just so happy! Then Sunday was his confirmation and also fast and testimony meeting. Him and his wife, Megan, both bore their testimonies! Oh my gosh! The BEST thing ever! I'm sure everyone in that room had tears in their eyes. I can not wait for the day when we can all meet in the temple again for their sealing! Agh, I love this gospel.

Transfer call: I am going outbound again! Ya its crazy ans pretty rare but I am excited! I know it was truly inspired. So I am going to a town named Moroni. Yep, if you didn't know that I was in Utah.. You know now. Haha I love it. So Moroni is about 3 and a half hours from St George.. It almost reaches our mission border. Which also means I will also be only 1 hour south of Provo/Orem. Yep, insane! But I am really excited for this new adventure. Oh and my companions name is Sister Diaz. She is a full-proselyting sister and we actually came out together but have never served around each other. Oh and Sister Phagwah will be staying here in Washington East and Sister Archambault will be going to a different area here in St George. I'm sad to leave them and the Visitors Center and just the headquarters of our mission but I am excited and ready for this new adventure!!!!!!!

Well I am so scatter brained and that pretty much is my week summed up. I'm sure I will have lots of exciting things next week!

Picture explanations:
Last Pday at Dixie Rock
Pat and his family and us missionaries at his baptism :)
James (our eternigator) wrote a poem for me.. Ah I'm gonna miss him!

Love you all!

~Sister Allen
107 S 1470 E STE 304
St George, UT 84790


 Oh and a random picture at the Visitors Center and a typical truck in Utah.. Haha love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment